I’ve grown up watching football my whole life. Still, I have so many unanswered questions about the Super Bowl. Here are just a few:
1. How many footballs are used during the game?
2. How much is that particular coin from the coin toss worth?
3. What if the players don’t want to wear Nike’s?
4. Why is it called that thing you eat cereal and soup out of?
5. Who’s bright idea was it to let Joe Namath do anything on camera again?
6. Commercials: I get why they would choose to buy the most expensive ad space of the year if they are a beer brewery, or an action blockbuster film coming out. But why pistchios?
7. Why choose a half-time performer with no chance of a wardrobe malfunction? (No offense, Bruno.)
8. We can’t miss the game, we certainly can’t miss the commercials and forget about missing half time (you’re welcome, Bruno) so when are we supposed to go to the bathroom?
9. Why is Super Bowl Monday not a national holiday?
10. How did they know to plan the Super Bowl on my Dad’s 70th Birthday? (Happy Birthday Dad!)